Nothing starts the day better than a good breakfast! They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Unfortunately, mornings are hectic for most people, especially families with children. So how do you cope with hunger pangs at breakfast time?
If you’re like me, you have to rush through the meal, gobble down whatever’s handy in the kitchen, or grab a quick, on-the-go bite. That’s where the DSP 2 in 1 Burger Maker comes to the rescue. It’s all about making fresh breakfast burgers you can grab and go.
Here’s one recipe you should try:
Cheddar, Apple, Bacon, and Egg Sandwich
What you need;
- 2 mini Burger Buns
- 4 Tablespoons shredded cheddar
- cheese 8 thin slices Granny Smith
- apple 2 slices
- precooked bacon, cut in half
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat Dual DSP 2 in 1 Burger Maker until green Preheat light comes on. Lift cover, top rings, and cooking plates.
- Place half of the Buns, cut-side up, in each bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, apple slices, and bacon.
- Lower cooking plates and top rings. Add an egg to each cooking plate. Pierce yolks with a fork or toothpick.
- Top with remaining buns, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Rotate cooking plate handles out until they stop. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwiches.
- Enjoy your home-cooked breakfast!
We all love burgers????. You can now make burgers for you and your family in seconds! With the New DSP 2 in 1 Burger Maker. It’s easy to use, and it saves you time making breakfast.